At the Helen W. Redding School of Dance, we offer an array of dance classes that include Jazz, Ballet/Pointe, Hip Hop, Lyrical/Modern, Tap and Baton. Below are the prices that have been set for the 2019-2020 term. Prices are on a monthly basis and due at the first lesson of the month. Fees are past due after the 15th of the month and a late fee of $15 will be added. Students referring a dance friend will receive a discount on the month following the referral. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
A one time registration fee of $30 for one child, $35 for two or more children in a family is due at the time of registration.
- Pre-K Class $65.00 / month
- Kinder Class $65.00 / month
- 30 minutes - 1 hour - $70 / month
- 1 hour 15 minutes to 1 hour 45 minutes - $80 / month
- 2 hours to 2 hours 30 minutes - $90 / month
- 2 hours 45 minutes to 3 hours 15 minutes - $100 / month
- 3 hours 30 minutes to 4 hours - $110 / month
- Over 4 hours/Unlimited - $120 / month
**Discount offered to families with 20% off the second child.
$15 late fee will be charged after the due dates and again every 30 days left unpaid